Monday, December 21, 2009


i'm coming back (90th day in SUNSHINE)


today in SS, gave the report book to farid's mom and i got my salary.
Finally, I got a chance to use this lappie. Hm… I got my holiday since today. Haah… finally, I can pass my busiest week in this semester and yeah, I can go blogging again… I have so many stories to share, about my first semester in college and of course, in my first job too. But, I will start it with my stories about last week, my busiest week. Last week was busiest week because I had final exam for this semester and in work, we should prepare for our party for the end of semester. I was really busy. I should study and work. The party was on last Friday. I held keyboard excul. And, how about the performance??? FAIL!!! BIG FAIL! I was disappointed very much. So did huang lao shi. We were disappointed. After the party, the teachers had evaluation meeting about this party in The Ritz café. Madam vinna said this keyboard performance was the first time in Sunshine, so if it was fail, it’s ok… madam yuli also said “I know how hard is your work. It’s ok. We can prepare it better than today in the next performance.” Hear that, huang lao shi and I cried, felt touched because of their comments. After cry, I felt better cos I had kept my tears since in Star restaurant. So did huang lao shi. Ah… we should be better in next performance. On Saturday, my students got their report. After gave the report, the teachers went to orphanage for give our contributions for Christmas even. In there, some of the children are on physical defect. Include a boy, his name is Iwan. His legs are small. He likes to sing. When he sang first song, “Ku Mau Cinta Yesus” song, he looked so enthusiasm even his voice is not really good. In his first song, I was touched I and I felt want to cry, then I saw huang lao shi and her eyes already full of her tears. OMG, don’t look at her. Don’t look at her. I whispered to my self. If I still look at her, I will cry too. Lucky me, I could keep it. After that, iwan sang again and I still can keep my tears. Until he sang 1 song, I couldn’t keep it anymore. He sang “Lagu Anak Panti Asuhan”. OMG… I tried to still keep my tears but I can’t! I saw huang lao shi, and she already cry. Then I saw caroline and she was already cry until her face turn to red. So did fawnia. Then I cried too. Felt touched so much. Then, we went back to Sunshine. We got good and bad news. The good news was madam yuli will get married. And the bad news was… haaah… she retire as a headmistress in Sunshine. What a shock for me! I still cry if I remember about that. And yeah, I’m crying now. She is a good headmistress I ever knew. She is having an authoritative bearing. She is mature person that I ever knew. She also can be ‘crazy’ when we were stress. I entered K2 grapes B in the middle of semester and when I was confused about what should I teach, what should I do, how should I teach, how can I handle Vicky, how can I face Vicky, how can I handled grapes B, the class with the super naughtiest students…, when she talked to me, it seems that she is saying “it’s Ok. You can” to me. But now? The 1 person that can make me enjoy will gone. I know, the others can still help me, but it will be different. Madam yuli… I know it’s the best for you. Hope you will be happy in your new life. I still wanna share more and talk to you but, I dunno whad sud I say to you now. Maybe next time, ok?! Take care~


The rain stops at :
8:57 PM


W E L C O M E



Welcome to my blog. thanks for viewing this page. hope you can enjoy it and sorry for the lameness that i wrote.

O W N E R



About Me Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

ABOUT THE OWNER:
I’m SiL. Indonesian girl. Born n stay in Equator city. Love casual style. Like rainy day and the weather after it. Love to enjoy music and photography art. Love action movie. Wanna try to play kite. and uh... i have no idea anymore to introduce my self. you can find it out.



Leave me a message



ARCHIVE

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
January 2014




Abun
Abeng
Ani
Andri
Christina
Eva
Friends English
Gredy
Huang Lao Shi - dewi chen
Nicky
Novee
Olip
Retno
rainb0ww0rds
Sharon
SS
Tiffany William



4shared
beliefnet
brainyquote
chickensoup
imageshack
lyrics.co.id
mp3raid
poemsource
PHOTOPOSTBLOG
Radita Dika
Manga.gamestotal
Sahabat Petrus
SMA Petrus
tagmypals
Today's Quotes
youtube


Google Translater
inbahasa (inggris-indonesia)
kamus bahasa Indonesia (KBBI)
indonesia-inggris, inggris-indonesia



Thanks For My Visitors